When was Rhythm founded?
Rhythm was incorporated in the state of Delaware in November 2008.
Where is Rhythm headquartered?
Rhythm is headquartered at 500 Boylston Street, 11th Floor, MA 02116. The main office phone number is 857-264-4280.
On which stock exchange are Rhythm shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did it go public?
Rhythm’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RYTM. The Company’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) was priced on October 4, 2017.
Who were the underwriters for Rhythm’s IPO?
The underwriters were Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Cowen and Company and Needham & Company LLC.
What is Rhythm‘s CUSIP number?
The CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock is 76243J105.
Does Rhythm have a direct stock purchase plan?
Rhythm does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
Does Rhythm have a dividend reinvestment program?
Rhythm does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends to our shareholders in the foreseeable future.
Who is Rhythm’s transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
US Phone: +1 800 962 4284
International Phone: + 1 781 575 3120
How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact Rhythm’s transfer agent, Computershare (contact information provided above). There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
When is Rhythm’s fiscal year-end?
Rhythm’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
When is the annual meeting of shareholders?
The date of our next annual meeting has not yet been set.
Where can I find Rhythm’s SEC filings? When can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the SEC Filings section of our Investor Relations webpage or directly from the SEC at
Do you have another question that hasn’t been answered?
Please submit your question using the information request form under shareholder services or contact