- When was Rhythm founded?
- Rhythm was incorporated in the state of Delaware in November 2008.
- Where is Rhythm headquartered?
- Rhythm is headquartered at 500 Boylston Street, 11th Floor, MA 02116. The main office phone number is 857-264-4280.
- On which stock exchange are Rhythm shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did it go public?
- Rhythm’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RYTM. The Company’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) was priced on October 4, 2017.
- Who were the underwriters for Rhythm’s IPO?
- The underwriters were Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Cowen and Company and Needham & Company LLC.
- What is Rhythm‘s CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock is 76243J105.
- Does Rhythm have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Rhythm does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Rhythm have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Rhythm does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends to our shareholders in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Rhythm’s transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
US Phone: +1 800 962 4284
International Phone: + 1 781 575 3120
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact Rhythm’s transfer agent, Computershare (contact information provided above). There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
- When is Rhythm’s fiscal year-end?
- Rhythm’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When is the annual meeting of shareholders?
- The date of our next annual meeting has not yet been set.
- Where can I find Rhythm’s SEC filings? When can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the SEC Filings section of our Investor Relations webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Do you have another question that hasn’t been answered?
- Please submit your question using the information request form under shareholder services or contact email@example.com.